Hi all, I have created a web caching proxy server nuster, please give it a try and star:)
Nuster is a simple yet powerful web caching proxy server based on HAProxy. It is 100% compatible with HAProxy, and takes full advantage of the ACL functionality of HAProxy to provide fine-grained caching policy based on
the content of request, response or server status, such as,
- request url: cache only if the request url equals to X
- request query: cache only if the request query contains X and equls to Y
- cookie: cache only if cookie contains X and equls to Y
- response header: cache only if the response contains header X equals to Y
- rate: cache only if the request rate is greater than X
- etc, any combination of above
Nuster is very fast, some test shows nuster is almost three times faster than nginx when both using single core, and nearly two times faster than nginx and
three times faster than varnish when using all cores.
Download stable version from releases page
for production use, otherwise git clone the source code.
make TARGET=linux2628 make install
make TARGET=linux2628 USE_PTHREAD_PSHARED=1to use pthread lib
See HAProxy README for details.
docker pull nuster/nuster docker run -d -v /path/to/nuster.cfg:/etc/nuster/nuster.cfg:ro -p 8080:8080 nuster/nuster:188.8.131.52
See usages, FAQ, examples on Github